Seth Azria was born and raised in Syracuse, New York and has a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University at Buffalo. He earned his JD, magna cum laude, from New York Law School. While in law school, Mr. Azria was an Associate Editor on the Law Review and intern at the New York Attorney General's Office in the Manhattan Criminal Prosecutions Bureau. Mr. Azria is a member of the New York Appellate Division Fourth Department's assigned criminal appeals panel.
Mr. Azria practiced at a mid-size Florida law firm in the litigation and appeals department before returning to his hometown of Syracuse to open the Azria Law Office and later forming Azria & Bruffet PLLC with David C. Bruffett, Jr., Esq.
- Criminal Appeals
- DWI & Traffic Defense
- New York, 2006
- Florida, 2006
- Georgia, 2004 (voluntarily inactive)
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- J.D., magna cum laude, New York Law School, 2004
- Associate Editor New York Law School Law Review
- American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence 2004
- B.S. University at Buffalo, Business Administration with minor in International Trade, 1997